Service Level Agreement Reminders
With the recent increase in Client engagement requests – in fact, the highest number of requests since March 2020 – and several Supplier Portal technology enhancements made in 2021, we wanted to send a few service level reminders and expectations from Plannernet’s Clients.
Service Level Reminders: Within each Client Statement of Work, all service level agreements pertaining to that engagement are outlined.
Plannernet Engagement Confirmation Process and After-Hours Support
- Click here for more information.
- Does your business have members interested and qualified to support Plannernet engagements? If so, click here for more information on how to add members to your business profile. Business members can be assigned directly to engagements – add your members today, if applicable!
- It is important that your business is both assigning and confirming the member who will be supporting the engagement. Plannernet Client’s receive real-time updates through the portal when an engagement is accepted with the Supplier’s name and contact information. If ever your business needs to make a change to the Supplier information, please contact email@example.com.
- Engagements now have required deliverables defined in the Client Statement of Work. This feature allows you to see a list of all Client deliverables associated with an engagement and mark them as complete within the Supplier Portal to ensure timely engagement closeout. Click here for more information.
- It is important to review the “My Deliverables” tab in advance of the engagement start date and complete the deliverable per the outlined due date. Some Clients have pre-engagement deliverables outlined that are required to be completed prior to the engagement start date.
Client Vaccination Policy
- If a Client has communicated a specific pandemic policy or requirement to support their event, it will be noted clearly within each Statement of Work for your business to review prior to acceptance of the agreement. You are welcome to ask any questions at any time and our team will support in coordinating with the Client to ensure you have the necessary information to make informed decisions for your business.
A primary goal of Plannernet’s as we return to live events after an unprecedented hiatus within our industry is to elevate the service provided to you and our Clients – ensuring satisfaction and unparalleled support. Let’s combine our talents and energy to renew and restore the Meeting and Events industry and bring it back better than ever.